Friday, August 1, 2008

baptism tonight ...

for those who read this blog, don't miss the Stirring baptism tonight at 5:30 pm ...

new followers of Jesus, a 5 gallon cooler of Costco lemonade and a BBQ ... amazing ... and I hear Patrick is bringing Cornhole ... you can't have a true baptism without a decent Cornhole competition ... I'm still the undefeated Cornhole champion ...

here are the directions to 2036 Princeton Way ...

take Simpson Blvd off of Shasta View (across from Simpson University entrance)
Right on Princeton Way (2036 Princeton Way)

bring your own meat, a sidedish to share, towel, and swim wear (preferably speedos and sexy bikinis) ... no white shirts ... it's a baptism ...

1 comment:

Emily Branca said...

I'm so bummed I'm missing the baptism! I really appreciate you and Dan coming to visit me this morning. Thanks so much!