Thursday, August 28, 2008

filming, dancing and drunk ...

I just spent the last 2 hours filming a short video at downtown Marketfest ... it's a short bit for our new series this fall ... I took my daughter Ava ... we had such an amazing time ...

the downtown night life is fantastic ... snow cones ... belly dancers ... drum circles ... face painting ... balloon clowns ... and of course, drunk dancing shirtless people ... welcome to Redding ...

tonight, I remembered my love for film making ... the lighting and angles and colors and movement ... shaping and framing each and every shot ... children laughing and smiling at the camera ... old people hugging ...

and I love being around so many different people ... especially half naked hippie dancing people ... it reminds me of my years at Simpson ... we used to throw the greatest dance parties ever ... back before they outlawed dancing ... and half nudity ...

anyways, thanks everyone who helped out with the film ... you make the world a better place ... keep dancing and stay away from clowns ... (speaking of clowns, in the near future, I will blog about clowns) ... stay tuned ...

3 comments:

JUAN said...

Dude.... I would've went.. you should have called me...

God just told me.. there wasn't any drum circles..whatever that means...

Klein said...

Speaking of Drunk. I've had way to much Patron tonight.

Leah said...

Please, please post your video when you're done. I've been to several churches here and your videos blow theirs out of the water. I miss The Stirring videos.