Tuesday, August 5, 2008

things that grow on you ...


yep, things that grow on you ...

1) Chest hair ... I found this out 2 years ago ... it came quickly, like weeds in fertile soil ...

2) the film Anchor Man ... I hated it the first time I watched it ... months later, I rented it ... changed my life ... one of the greatest films of all time ... perhaps the Godfather of the 21st century ... stay classy ...

3) Text Messaging ... two years ago, I actually had conversations with real people on my cell phone ... now, I just text message ... it's quicker and you don't actually have to talk to anyone ... I just type in a few words and 'send' ...

4) John Klein ... it's true ... we've had our moments, but John Klein has become one of my most loyal and encouraging friends ...

5) the new Coldpay album ... amazing ... I've listened to it at least 46 times ... that hammer dulcimer takes me to another world ... a world where there is no war, no racism and little people running around with cotton candy ...

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Nate....hilarious....I love the new coldplay album!

idiot said...

I watch Anchorman every day on my lunch break with my coworkers, while we drink scotch, scotch scotch scotch, down in my belly.

Klein said...

Jon Klein is a loser! Just ask his wife

Tyler Faires said...

i dont believe you actually do #3

trisha loves to paint said...

i think alyssa and i have the right to chime in with an "i told you so" in regards to the coldplay album...im so glad i don't have to question your faith any longer!