Wednesday, July 30, 2008

project Kid's Kingdom ...


now that I'm back from vacation, I'm back to the list ... so much to do, so little time ... here's the list ...

1) write an 8,000 word exegetical paper on Galatians
2) fertilize front and back yard
3) plant a Sunday morning Stirring church in 11 weeks
4) oh yeah, and build a 31 ft. by 29 ft. playground in my backyard

actually, this Saturday, project Kid's Kingdom begins ... I've got 6 ginormous boxes, a climbling wall and two 8 ft. double waves slides just sitting lonely in my garage ...

all I need is a couple friends and some tools ... I think I may have a jigsaw and a couple screwdrivers in my garage ... and maybe some masking tape ... anyways, let me know if you're free this Saturday to help ... my wife says she'll make some Iced Tea ...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be there at 6 with coffee and a drill

Candace said...

poop! We will be gone. Out of town for a wedding. Do you think you will get it done in a weekend or will you still be working on it again later? We really wanted to be there to help.

idiot said...

Sweet dude, I'll charge my DeWalt and load up some tools. 6am? Not sure about that part. I may have to bring a kid with me to help too. Awesome, glad I didn't miss out on this.

rev rock said...

I have a clipboard and am fully ready to step into my role as project super intendant!

Erica said...

I'll make the ice tea! Maybe play cheerleader every so often.