Tuesday, July 8, 2008

happy 31st birthday ...


we met 10 years ago ...

she drove a blue Geo Storm ...
she studied psychology late into the night ...
she ate at El Mariachi's ...
she starred in one of my movies ...
she wore a tight red sweater ...
she laughed with me ...
she listened to the counting crows ...
she loved God ...

we met and fell in love ... we danced the night away ... we almost died one night on the railroad tracks ...

10 years later, we are still best friends ... happy birthday Erica ... I can't imagine life without you ...

I know you're not supposed to talk about your wife's age ... but I want the blog world to know how much I love her ... and that she's 31 ...

4 comments:

Candace said...

Happy birthday, Erica!! And good job, Nate. You made a good wife choice!

MaryBerry said...

nate...please check your myspace. I left a message there for you.

Erica said...

Nice tell everyone how old I am. I love you and love living life with you.

Klein said...

I never told you not to date her. That was all Reichle. Happy Birthday Erica. You beat Fleck by a couple of days. And now I know why you act so much older than your husband