Thursday, July 17, 2008

my new drink ...


so, I've been reading Ephesians this morning ... that passage where it talks about wine and the Holy Spirit and Christian music in your heart ...

Be very careful, then, how you live ... not as unwise, but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.

Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is. Do not get drunk with wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit ...

Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

Ephesians 5:15-18


So as I'm reading and soaking in this passage, I'm drinking my new drink ... the Starbucks Double Shot on ice ... which is actually a lie, because the Double Shot on ice is actually three shots on ice (but they don't tell you that) ... this drink is amazing ... it tastes awful, but I can't stop drinking it ... warning, do not drink without food in your body or else you'll shake for hours like a frightened Chihuahua ...

anyways, here's my point ... make the most of every opportunity, and stay away from debauchery ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude... so goooood! get the BIG size next time. that will wreck you.. haaa.

peep my blog. I put up that Driscoll video.

blessings reverend.. ha!

Klein said...

Your a weird guy Chubs.

Candace said...

Why are you so cool?

Anna said...

That's Matt's new favorite Starbucks drink too. :)