Tuesday, September 9, 2008

nacho libre ...


I just watched Nacho Libre with my kids ... they loved it ... probably the greatest wrestling movie ever, besides Rocky III ...

for weeks, my daughters have been begging me to watch Nacho Libre ... come on, dad, let's watch it ... but I've been waiting for the right moment ... you can't rush things with little girls ...

but tonight it felt right ... Erica was gone at the Cambodia sharing night ... we dressed up in our jammies ... we brushed our teeth ... and we sat down for a family movie ... Nachooooooo Libreeeeeeee ... and I took the opportunity to teach my kids a lesson about helping orphans ... of course, Nacho wrestles for money to buy salads and foods for the orphans ... what a great Christian film ...

after the movie, Adiah climbed up on top of our couch ... she raised her hands in the air ... screaming Nachooooooo Libreeeeeeee, she jumped off the couch and flew through the air like an eagle ... she landed on Asher and knocked the wind out of him ... I'm so proud of her ... I hope she joins the wrestling team in high school ...

this is my 100th post ... blogging is so overrated ...

2 comments:

Billy Matthews said...

100 blogs, wow. Thats equivilent to a masters thesis isn't it?

How did the kids like the wrestling dwarfs guys?

John Miller said...

everything you just said? is my favorite thing to do... every day.