Thursday, September 18, 2008

life group ...

we met tonight for life group ... what an amazing group of friends ... over the past few years, my wife and I have been involved in so many different life groups ... some life changing and some awful ... after tonight, I'm looking forward to Thursday nights ... I'm ready to devote myself to a group of crazy Jesus followers ... not to mention the peanut butter brownies ... that's church ...

and we missed you guys, Jenna, Libbie and Ian ... see you next week ...

"They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of the bread and to prayer and brownies ... everyone was filled with awe ..."

Acts 2:42

1 comment:

JUAN said...

Remember when you and Erica lived just around the block in that apartment where that kid killed that lady and himself in some crazy love triangle? And the Home Group we had when your Dogs thought they were pit bulls (okay, they still think that.) and everything was about the Matrix.....

Remember Tom......... wow, those were interesting days! Every time he whipped out his little Gideon Bible I didn't know what to expect... I wonder what he's up to these days..

you told me never to say this.. but, love you bro!