Monday, September 29, 2008

anger issues ...

let's be honest ... growing up, I had anger issues ... I lived for a fight ... at school, at home, in the neighborhood ...

in the 6th grade, I fought the school bully ... he punched me and threw me on the ground ... everyone laughed at me ... with poise, I jumped to my feet and ran toward him like a train ... I knocked him down a steep set of steps ... he rolled to the ground ... then I ran to the principle's office ... by the way, the bully was hispanic ... yep ...

one time, I fought my brother Jeremy in the kitchen ... I was so angry ... I jump kicked him in the face ... true story ... now he's in a rock band ...

in the 8th grade, I was so angry at this guy ... my brother and I schemed a plan to attack him ... Jeremy slowly crouched down behind him ... out of nowhere, I ran at him and threw my body toward his chest ... he flew back and tripped over my sneaky crouching brother ... we broke his arm ... my mom grounded us for a week ...

one night, I fought my friend Dave Reichle in the Applebee's parking lot ... I was so angry at Dave ... he pushed me ... I tiger kicked him in the stomach ... he never pushed me again ...

fortunately, I'm a bit less angry these days ...

8 comments:

Klein said...

This is a strange blog entry.

trisha loves to paint said...

tiger kicked him in the stomach...brilliant!

rev rock said...

what about the thoughts towards the dudes on your team that raised 2 bucks for hackfest?

Yori said...

First off, Dan lets do coffee and you can tell me that story and in defense Klein, have you seen Nathan’s other blogs? I find this one very original and tame in light of vampires and clowns. Oh, lets not forget this “Edward” character that has occupied space his blogs. Third, Nathan, thank you for always giving me something entertaining to read and being the amazing God seeker you are.

Unknown said...

this blog makes me want to fight you...I think it'd be good for our friendship.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you do anger boy in years. The Stirring needs to see a video of "Anger Boy".

Klein said...

In agreement with Skinner. That was the best training week.

Remember the electric pen

Billy Matthews said...

Monopoly.