Saturday, September 20, 2008

clowns ...


so what's the deal with clowns ... creepy or caring ...

my grandma (in Canada) is one of the most amazing and creative and loving people on earth (and especially in Canada) ... she plays the banjo and writes songs and leads worship at her church and prays for the Stirring every night ... the grandma life ...

anyways, she believes in U.F.O.'s and aliens ... she's seen Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster ... and she's deathly frightened by creepy clowns ... in her own words, "clowns are from the devil" ...

she tells this story about her trip to Paris ... she was on the steps of the Sacred Heart Cathedral ... there are vendors and jugglers and tourists and clowns everywhere ... I've been there ... it's breathtaking and creepy ... one night, this tall clown attacked my grandma on the steps of the Cathedral ... it came running toward her ... she put out her hand and rebuked it in the name of Jesus (yep, the first thing I do when a creepy clown attacks me) ... when she said the name of Jesus, the clown flew back through the air 10 feet and landed on its back ... it got up and ran away ... true story ... I believe her ...

more 'clown blogs' to come ... we can't just sit back and let clowns take over the world ... watch out for clowns ... and Bigfoot ...

6 comments:

hannahrae said...

that "It" clown gave me nightmares for years!

I never even read the book or saw the movie...that scary.

Cory Eighan said...

http://image.bayimg.com/laglhaabl.jpg

creepiest clown picture i've ever seen in my life...

Klein said...

Quote of the year:

"We can't let clowns take over the world".

Classic


I'm with your grandma on the UFO's, although i like to call them 'chariots of fire' or 'clouds'

Unknown said...

Should I have not sold your coffin to a clown?

JUAN said...

yep.

Erica said...

That clown looks like Carol Brunett with claws. Kinda like the nightmares I had about Ms. Hannigan as a child.