Friday, September 19, 2008

garage sale ...

went to the Stirring BBQ tonight ... 2 things I love ... steak and potato salad ... hung out with friends and met some new Stirring peeps ... Beth and Katie and Zach ...

I dropped the family off at home and drove over to the Garage Sale ... it's huge ... furniture and clothes and speakers and books and a coffin ... the usual ... I already bought some t-shirts and a ginormous bag of legos ... one day, my son will build me a lego tower ... and I will knock it down with a jump kick ... good old father/son time ...

it's midnight ... I've been working on a short film for the past 2 hours ... I'm tired ... I need sleep ... my cat won't leave me alone ... stay away from dirty movies ...

3 comments:

Darla Geiger said...

a coffin? Wonder who is gonna buy that. I didn't have the steak or the potato salad. what was I eating? grapes? later

JUAN said...

If I had the money to start "death Before denial" Clothing.. I'd by the coffin and use it for a sub-box for the hearse I'd drive to promote the clothing... ah.. visions.. if only they could be real.

Unknown said...

A creepy dude bought it for his "haunted house"...kinky