Monday, April 7, 2008

saturday afternoon


yep, that's me ... the guy in the tux ...

it's 2:00 p.m. on Saturday afternoon ... everyone else is either blogging, mowing their lawns, drinking coffee or taking a nap ... but not me ... 

I'm climbing into my tuxedo ... I'm straightening my tie ... I'm drinking a Red Bull ... I'm on my way to the Episcipalian church ... yep, I'm the wedding guy ...

it's 2:30 p.m. on Saturday afternoon ... here comes Amanda down the aisle ... she looks amazing ... the pipe organ sounds divine ... tears everywhere ... I do ... I do ... Lewis kisses Amanda ... short and sweet ... clapping ... the pipe organ wraps it up ...

it's 3:30 p.m. on Saturday afternoon ... back in shorts and flip flops ...  

1 comment:

Amanda said...

it was awesome thank you nate so much for everything. That was a day I will never forget. Thank you for everything you did.