Tuesday, April 1, 2008

my wife


i met my wife in college . . . she drove a 1991 blue Geo Storm . . . sexy . . . and on top of that, she's hispanic . . . unbelievable . . .

we met in Psychology class and quickly became study partners . . . and you know where that leads . . . yep . . . actually, I think she was using me for my smarts . . . i don't want to brag, but I graduated Simpson University with high honors . . . i'm kind of a big deal . . . seriously, i'm a Simpson legend . . . they named one of the dorms after me . . .

anyways, my wife . . . one night, I took her on a date to the railroad tracks over the river at Caldwell Park . . . we walked out across the tracks . . . hearts pulsing . . . if you've never done this, go out and do it tonight . . . it's highly illegal, but worth every minute of it . . . if the train comes, run as fast as you can for your life . . . this is true love . . .

i so quickly fell in love with erica . . . even though some of my best friends (dave reichle and john klein) tried to talk me out of dating her, i knew erica was the ONE for me . . .

there's just something sexy about a blue Geo Storm . . .

3 comments:

--- Billy Brown said...

Near death experiences are so romantic. I met Heather when I pulled her out of a burning tank.

By the way, is Erica Hispanic?

Unknown said...

Interesting blog for April Fools' Day :)

I miss you guys, and I'm praying for God's best in your lives.

Josh H. said...

i almost died on that railroad bridge back in 1996! good thing you both were safe. enjoying your blog nate...you truly have a heart for God. keep dan lance in line. -josh