Saturday, April 12, 2008

the longest week


this has been the longest week ever ...

last night, we hosted our first ever 'music, art and film festival', erase the dark ... amazing ... the art & photography, the films, the songwriters, the h'orderves and everything else ... I can't wait for the next year ... I already have an idea for a film ...

this morning, I woke up around 11 o' clock ... perfect ... spent time with my family ... met the Gafner's for lunch at La Conquista (spanish for 'really expensive lunch menu') ... quickly drove over to Patrick's birthday party at Jon Miller's house ... great party ... delicious ice cream sandwiches ... 

we finally came home to take a nap ... watched this Barbie Island Princess movie with girls ... great plot and soundtrack ... met the Lance's at Angelo's Pizza for pizza ... took a walk downtown to walk off the pizza ... 

came home ... put the kids asleep ... and I think I'll read one of my new books ... this has been the longest week ever ...

2 comments:

rev rock said...

what about that new conditioner that you are using in your hair that you were talking about at the park...I'm sure everyone wants to hear about that!

Shannon said...

Oh I want to know about the conditioner!!