Tuesday, April 8, 2008

erase the dark

yep, 3 more days ... most of this week, I'll spend every waking moment getting ready for our festival ... this is the first year, but I'm hoping we can pull it off ...

just a few reasons to come Friday night ...

wesley jensen & friends ...
kim walker ...
man in the water ...
simplicity ... 
the silent auction ...
not to mention amazing food ...

I've heard a few songs and seen a couple of the films ... I'm excited to see the creativity and to be more and more involved with children in our community ...

Ava ran up to me this evening ... she said, "I know what Erase the Dark" means ... I replied, "what?" ... she said, "There was darkness and God said, 'Erase the Dark' and the dark was erased, and there was light" ... I said, "that's right!" ... even she gets it ...
 

3 comments:

Emily Faulknor said...

I am very excited Nate. It will turn out great!

thelains said...

Our prayers are with you and the family....
We are waiting in EXPECTATION to hear of the outcomes...

Dana said...

Why is your 5 year old smarter than me? I acutally just got that!!

So excited for you guys. Right now it is happening! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!