Thursday, March 13, 2008

ultimate frisbee

tonight, my daughters and I threw a frisbee in the back yard ...

I'm teaching Ava and Adiah how to hold and throw the frisbee like a man ... not those sissy girl throws ... flimsy wrist and soft flick ... you know what I"m talking about ... I mean, Ava can really throw that frisbee ... in fact, the other day, she almost gave Adiah a concussion ... frisbee's are dangerous ... they don't tell you that at the sporting goods store ...

and so I began thinking about Ultimate Frisbee ... one of my favorite past times ... so, when it stops raining, I've decided to get some friends together and play Ultimate Frisbee on Tuesday nights ... Enterprise Park, by Kid's Kingdom ...

we'll bbq and play some frisbee ... and if we get bored, we can play roller hockey ...

1 comment:

Erica said...

Yes roller hockey I'm in.