Sunday, March 23, 2008

peeps


this has been one of the greatest days of my life ...

it all began with peeps ... there's nothing like peeps in the morning ... my wife fixed an amazing lunch ... ham and potatoes ... I think we have enough potatoes to feed Haiti ...

then I put on my Easter shirt, fixed my hair and drove off to the Stirring ... tonight, I led worship with my brother, Jeremy ... I think he leaves on tour tomorrow ... with Prince or Dixie Chicks or some band ... God has such an amazing call on Jeremy's life ... I can't wait to see how God uses him in these coming years ...

I spoke a little baptism message from Matthew 3 ... amazing ... Jesus and His Father ... they're way cool ... then we baptized at least 25 people tonight ... most of them new followers of Christ ... God is awesome ... I can't believe I get to live this life with God ...

this day has been absolutely amazing ... and it all began with peeps ...

8 comments:

rev rock said...

Seriously dude...thanks for telling me to move up here. I love doing this with the team we have at the Stirring. God is awesome!

Candace said...

Happy Easter, Nate. Belatedly.

amy coverdale said...

how's that watch of yours doing? :)

KalynRebecca said...

that is an awesome picture ^-^

Jeff said...

I can't tell you how much I missed the Stirring yesterday! I was at a little church here in Spokane. It was church as usual...not a group of people pursuing a life with Jesus like you guys have there! I will miss it lots!

thelains said...

I love the peeps picture...my dad loves peeps...the "easter bunny" always brought him boxes and boxes of peeps every year. It was certain death if we touched his peeps.

Wish we coulda been there for the 25 baptisms! What an amazing miracle! Praise God for all that were raised with Him on Resurrection Sunday!

Anna said...

I love the picture of the peeps. Everytime Matt and I walk by some peeps we always say, "man Nate could nail peeps all day long!" and then we laugh and reminise about all the funny things you sometimes say.

On a more serious note I am so bummed that I missed the Stirring on Sunday! I'm so glad that the baptisms went well and that God was moving so much! I love the Stirring and I feel so blessed to be a part of it. :)

Jeff Yoder said...

PEEPS!!!

Jeff.