Saturday, March 29, 2008

long day

today was a long day ...

I woke up at 7 in the morning ... I met some friends to film at 8 in the morning ... we shot a couple of scenes for a short film I've been working on ... it was cold ... it was windy ... it was miserable ... we cancelled the shoot ... I went home bummed ...

I took a quick nap ... it ended up being a long nap ... I woke up at 2 in the afternoon ... I spent some time with my family ... field trip to Jamba Juice ... Orange Dream machine ... feeling a little better ...

ate dinner ... homemade enchiladas ... yep, my wife is hispanic ...

spent time with God ... reading the book of Matthew ... prayed a bit ... listened to Dave Crowder's Obsession about 16 times in a row ... it's my prayer song ... 

blogged ... see you tomorrow night ...  

No comments: