Thursday, March 13, 2008

the greatest films


some of the greatest 'acting' films ever ...

Godfather ... my wife and I could watch the Godfather series all night long ... you broke my heart ...

the Usual Suspects ... Kevin Spacey blows me away ... probably the greatest film ever ... if you haven't seen it, we can't be friends ... and just like that, he's gone ...

Tombstone ... the greatest western film of the century ... two words, Val Kilmer ... I'll be your huckleberry ...

There will be Blood ... Daniel Day Lewis ... best acting since Godfather ... best film of the decade ... I can't wait to watch this film with my wife ... she'll love it ... I want the blood, Lord ...

Snatch ... I watch this film at least once a month ... I can't get enough Brad Pitt ... Fight club ... Meet Joe Black ... Twelve Monkeys ... these are your last words, so make them a prayer ...

more to come ...

3 comments:

rev rock said...

I love that you're addicted to blogging now. Your welcome

Candace said...

Ocean's Movies are great B.P. movies as well. Watching 13 right now as we speak...or type..or whatever.

TheEpicBeat said...

Godfather ... this - is the business - we have chosen - we didn't ask - who gave the order

the Usual Suspects ... He'll flip ya, he'll flip ya fo real

Tombstone ... Seems Ringo is an educated man...now I know I hate him.

There will be Blood ... I am a false prophet, God is a superstition.

Snatch ... so...I've never seen it. Guess I should.

Does Boondock Saints count?