Friday, March 14, 2008

good old friends


here is a blog for good old friends ...

dave reichle ... possibly the funniest and strangest man on earth ...
dan lance ... where have you been the last 7 years ...
jeff coulter ... if I had to go to war, I'd want him by my side ...
jon klein ... a great encourager ... lives in Oregon somewhere ...
jeff yoder ... brief, but enjoyable ...
eli quinnett ... moving back to Redding in June ... amazing ...
david lim ... just got married last week ...

just thinking about the good old days ... one of those nights ...

4 comments:

amy coverdale said...

eli is moving back? Sweet! Lim got married! crazy. who would've thought. and seriously. david reiche. that's all you need to say.

Candace said...

What!?! Lim?!? I didn't even know he had a girlfriend! I didn't even know he had a fiance! I didn't even know he got married! Awww, yay for Dave Lim!!!!!!

Trevor said...

Eli! That's exciting. I've missed Eli.

Jeff Yoder said...

Nathan Edwarson,

Wow, it has been so long and yet as if it was yesterday. I look back with great fondness of our times hanging out.

Filming, Editing, Singing, Laughing, Laughing, Hating, Enjoying, Flashing, Laughing, Working, Driving. Good times.

I told Leslie today that I can see a Redding Vacation in our future for next year.

I miss you,
Jeff Yoder