Thursday, June 5, 2008

no more training wheels or gas ...

yeah, Dan Lance shows up at the office today riding a bike ... one of those tight framed one speeds ... and he parks it right in the middle of our office ... because we share an office ... all packed into one office, me and Dan and his bike ...

and Ava just turned 5 years old this past Sunday ... so I took off her training wheels ... actually, one of them fell off ... and so I've been teaching her how to ride without training wheels ... she can't get on the bike by herself, but once she's on and cruising, she can ride all the way down the street ... until she falls off, cries and then I help her get back on ... it's great ...

the Gafner's just gave Adiah one of their little bikes ... she's crazy on the bike ... she stands up ... she rides with no hands ... she pops wheelies ...

bikes everywhere ... my wife and I have been talking about getting bikes ... great exercise and no gas ... I spoke with Kendall ... his father may have a couple of bikes for sale ...

and who wouldn't want to ride a bike in 115 degree weather in August ... look for us on our bikes ... and Dan ...

1 comment:

Emily Branca said...

dude, i am buying a bike. i refuse to pay this much for gas, it's out of control! let's make a biking life group.... it's got potential!