Monday, June 9, 2008

my greek life ...

for the next two weeks, I'm taking a Master's Greek course at Tozer Seminary ... I'm enrolled in the Master's of Divinity program ... I hope it's as 'divine' as it sounds ... we're studying the book of Galatians, verse by verse, for two weeks straight ... I'll be living and sleeping and eating and thinking and dreaming Greek for the next 336 hours ...

and for the last 4 hours straight, I've been sitting at my desk with a Greek Bible, hunting for verbs, parsing nouns and participles, and simply over my head in Greek grammar and syntax ... unbelievable ...

actually, I'm loving this season of life ... and it's amazing actually studying the Scriptures in the original language ... anyways, my brain hurts and I need some sleep ...

2 comments:

Candace said...

That would defintely make my brain hurt as well. In fact, reading your blog just made my brain hurt.

Anna said...

That sounds fascinating! I loved that stuff in college. I just think it's amazing how learning the Greek opens up the scripture to a whole new degree. Good luck.