Monday, June 23, 2008

the mohawk ...


today has been fantastic ... I woke up at 10 a.m. ... I needed it ... I worked out ... it's been over a week ... on my way home from the gym, I grabbed fast food at McDonalds ... chicken nuggets and sweet tea ... amazing and healthy ... I took Adiah to Costco ... we at samples and bought a blender ...

tonight, the Lance's came over for dinner ... 5 crazy kids running everywhere ... seriously, I thought Adiah was mischievous ... there's only one thing worse than Adiah alone in the backyard with a hose ... Adiah and Zeke ... run for your life ...

we hung out in the backyard ... broke in the blender ... milkshakes ... ladies and gentlemen, if I tell you I'm a milkshake man, you will agree ... I drink your milkshake ...

now the kids are in bed ... I'm blogging with my wife ... she's a brilliant blogger ...

so, I'm thinking about getting my haircut this week ... should it stay or should it go?

8 comments:

JUAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JUAN said...

Dude,
I envy the fact that you can cut your hair and it still looks awesome. I like the way it is now. If you are going for the shock factor I would shave your beard off. How long have you had it? I can only remember a short time when you didn't have a beard and I think that was when you had short spiky hair. You could go for the Rob Bell look and shave your head. you already have the glasses, but then again I think you had them before Rob did.

Jeff Yoder said...

Nate, my milkshake brings all the boys from the yard, and they're like,"It's better than yaws" Darn tootin' It's better than yaws. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.

That evening sounds awesome. I need to get me some of that Lance/Edwardson love.

Unknown said...

keep it, but ROCK it!

Candace said...

Keep it

KalynRebecca said...

just shave it all off... (that's what i tell anyone who asks my opinion about getting their hair cut, but so far no one's listened... I almost shaved mine off in Africa. now i wish i had.)

Klein said...

cut it short. Go back to the Ethan Hawke look. the only down side is that you will lose all your strength.

Samson love

Out

Shannon said...

you might be my favorite blogger