Monday, February 23, 2009

ReJesus ...


I just got back from Barnes and Noble and I bought this new book ... ReJesus ... written by authors Alan Hirsch and Michael Frost ...

they wrote two other books, the Shaping of the Things to Come and the Forgotten Ways ... great books ... Dan and I spent a week with these guys at a conference last year in Florida ... these guys have a profound and compelling grasp on the mission of the church and God's heart for discipleship ... so needed today ...

I probably won't read this book for a few weeks, since I'm already reading 30 books for my master's theology course, but eventually I'll get to it ... one day, I think I'll write a book called 'Jesus' ... it's never been done ... who wouldn't buy a book titled 'Jesus'? ... until then, ReJesus will have to do ...

3 comments:

JUAN said...

Actually...

John Dominic Crossan wrote a book called "Jesus".. I don't really recommend it. But it is out there.

Klein said...

Liquid Church. Love it

idiot said...

I'll do what I can to help out on Friday.