Thursday, February 12, 2009

nets and barrels ...

hey Stirring, we're looking for nets and barrels for our Jonah series ...

you know, Pirate stuff ... if anyone has nets or eye patches or peg legs, please let us know ... or a talking parrot that sits on my shoulder while I speak ... whatever ... anything that draws us into the Jonah story ...

if you haven't read the story of Jonah, read it this week ... it's one of the shortest books in the Bible ... if you can't find it, here's a hint: it's somewhere between Obadiah and Micah ...

3 comments:

Steve Swinburne said...

Jonah was a pirate?

Kelly Koolhoven said...

Is the Stirring pirate still around?

Pearcia LaPointe said...

I keep hearing rumors of Jesus the pirate... what is that all about?

Saw you at the gym today. What are your thoughts on that gym. Eric and I are still deciding if we want to commit there or not. Any opinions?

As for pirate stuff, the only thing close I have is a lot of muslin cloth. I don't know if that is close or not, but it could cover stuff up or you could use it as a robe or something. I don't know.