Monday, February 9, 2009

the greatest cartoons ever ...


I'm hanging out with my family ...
It's sabbath ...
We're watching Tarzan, one of the greatest cartoons ever ...
I've only seen it once, but I love it ...

I can't believe I waited so many years to watch Tarzan ... where have I been the past ten years ... and I hear it's based on a true story ... gorillas raising a man to be a gorilla ... amazing ... and Tarzan meets Jane and they fall in love ... she teaches him to speak ... he shows her a 'whole new world' ... what a great story ... that's my life ...

Tarzan and Finding Nemo and Shrek and the Incredibles ... genius ... I can't wait until my kids grow up and we can watch big kid films ... like Goonies and Zoolander ... but until then, let's watch Tarzan 3000 times ... bring it on ...

5 comments:

Leah said...

Nate, I am completely fascinated by your sense of humor, I have never met anyone in my life who is as dry as you are, well, except maybe Jim Carrey, keep it up...

Leah said...

By the way, that was my attempt at Nate humor, did I pull it off? Oh, and the word that I have to type in for word verification for this comment is ember. Weird.

Klein said...

I'm glad Rick Pitcher got the lead role as Tarzan in that movie. His acting really took it over the top.

Amy Dubois said...

Tarzan is one of our favs too. And I love the music in it!

Shannon Pirie said...

great movie....I saw it in Africa after the longest week of my life!