Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alicia Amy Edwardson ...


just got back from the hospital ... I've been drinking those 7-up and Cranberry juice drinks all night long ... amazing ...

Alicia is so tiny and beautiful ... she weighs 7 pounds, 6 ounces and looks just like Adiah ... dark hair and dark eyes ... her eyes are wide open and she just stares at me wondering, "who's that crazy guy with the crazy hair?" and "why are they letting him hold me?" ... she has long Edwardson toes and fingers ... tomorrow, I'm going out to buy her a guitar ...

Erica is resting and hopefully coming home tonight ... she's my baby making hero ... everyone needs one ...

this afternoon, I'm taking the kids up to meet their baby sister ... they're stoked ... I'm not sure if Asher knows what's going on, but he's excited anyways ... it's a great day to be alive ... and to have a full quiver ...

hasta la vista creepy floating baby ...

16 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so excited for you guys, especially for Erica because I know she was so ready! I have to say though, I am very jealous and I wish it were me in the hospital. Some day soon...

Beckie Luff said...

Congratulations!!! I am soo happy for you guys and excited to meet Alicia! Maybe she can play guitar with Austin! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Nate! I can't believe you have 4 kids... you're my hero.

Ali Lipski said...

YAY!!! I am so excited! :o) Let me know when you guys will be up for visitors! I can't wait to meet her!
Oh, and I'm up for babysitting anytime!!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Congratulations!!! 2 weeks early! Yay for Erica:) She is beautiful and I cannot wait to meet her.

Unknown said...

congrats!

tessa said...

it'll be a while till she plays that guitar! haha

congrats! :)

Amy Dubois said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited to meet her! And she has the best middle name! :-)

Rachael said...

Congratulations tell Erica good job!!! Beautiful little girl!!!! That awesome she was early!!!

Moseley said...

WHAT?! Erica was pregnant? I guess I've missed a lot of church. I am so pumped about the new Edwardson...you ready for dinners?

Leah said...

Yay! I'm glad for Erica's sake that she came early. Tell your lovely wife that I will call her in a couple of days when she gets herself somewhat settled in (as much as is humanly possible with FOUR children) :)

Amy said...

Congratulations!! So excited to meet baby Alicia. So happy for the whole family. Ready to start getting your house cleaned. Looking forward to helping Erica out.

sarah said...

She is so beautiful! Matt and I just shared an "awwwwww" moment and almost a tear! She is absolutely precious :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful. If there is anything that I can do for your family, just shoot me a message on my blog. ~ Nicole

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Congratulations ---she is beautiful! Welcome Alicia!

Blessings,
Laura Komarek

Sean said...

Lucky #4! Wow.