Thursday, February 5, 2009

LYNK Training ...


a few of us are going to check out the LYNK Training tonight at River City Church ... they're bringing together some of the city leaders and pastors to inspire and train people to reach our city ... it's every Thursday night for the next 7 weeks ...

LYNK stands for Love Your Neighbor Kingdomstyle ... sweet ... is Kingdomstyle really a word? ...

tonight, Jon Thompson and Danny Silk are speaking on the church's call to influence the city ... next week, Bill Johnson from Bethel is speaking on Kingdom authority ... they've asked me to speak on Thursday night, February 26th ... I'm speaking on influencing culture and reaching the next generation ... I'm hoping to rally the Stirring peeps ... let's show up and see what God does ... Kingdomstyle ...

I'm out ... see you tonight ...

2 comments:

the lains said...

I think kingdomstyle is an option at IN and OUT...
oh, how I miss those burgers!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

@Larry: Bah ha haha!!!! Hilarious:)