Friday, November 28, 2008

leftovers and michael jackson ...


hey everyone ... happy day after thanksgiving ...

today, we relaxed and we shopped ... I bought a new jacket, drank a Starbucks double shot on ice, and we took the family on a good old fashioned hay ride ... 4000 pound horses ... creepy ...

now, we're sitting around eating turkey leftovers ... there's nothing more satisfying than turkey leftover sandwiches with mayo and cranberry sauce ... apparently Americans consume more turkey during Thanksgiving than any other time of the year ... amazing ... I can't stop eating ... and later tonight, leftover pumpkin pie ... I've already gained 16 pounds ...

oh yeah, and I just found out that Michael Jackson is coming to the Arco Arena next year ... I can't wait ... thriller and bad and dangerous ... the moonwalk ... I'm hoping the Myriad will open for him ... the greatest show ever ...

2 comments:

KalynRebecca said...

you think horses are creepy, but not michael jackson?......ok...

Klein said...

BEAT IT