Monday, November 17, 2008

the perfect day ...

woke up late ...
worked out with a friend at his private gym for trainers ...
chest and biceps ... I'm huge ...
drank one of those protein shakes with a banana ...
hung out with family ...
ate lunch with grandpa at Tai Cafe ... mango sticky rice ...
shopping for 9 hours at Winco ...
met some Bethel students who were on a treasure hunt in Winco ...
it reminded me of scavenger hunts in high school ...
carried 37 bags of groceries into the house ...
met with the Stirring Advisory team at P.C.I. for dinner ...
steaks, potatoes and salad ...
watched Heroes with my wife on the couch ...
ate a bowl of granola cereal ...
blogged ...
the perfect day, except 9 hours at Winco ...

5 comments:

Klein said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve Swinburne said...

I would love 9 hours at Winco. We don't have one in Bellingham. I miss Winco. I would also kill for a steak at P.C.I.

jered said...

Wow, what did Klein say?

Klein said...

Serious?

removed?

what was offensive about that?

I thought it was funny

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

I was a "Bethel found treasure" once in Walmart. They were telling people to get out of their wheelchairs and walk..etc.
I was found, because I was wearing a black shirt. I was 8 months pregnant. So, I must have been on their check list.
They prayed over me. And, then I caught them off guard and asked if I could pray for them.
Awesome. It was quite a humorous spirit lifting moment.
Now, I would not dare spend 9 hours in Winco. No thank you.