Tuesday, November 4, 2008

national vote day ...

I almost forgot, today is national Vote Day ... so I voted ...

because I love my mom MORE than I love my veal, I voted yes on Proposition 2 for animal rights ... animals need rights, too ... rights to move their legs and extend their arms and walk around fields like all the other animals ... to keep them locked up in cages and boxes is pure evil ... it's animal ...

anyways, I voted and I wore that sticker with pride ... and I just checked online and I guess that Obama guy just won the election ... I think he's a democrat ... anyways, I hope he cares about the animals as much as my mom ...

11 comments:

Josh H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh H. said...

it's a good thing obama cares more about animals than he does the unborn. if it were flipped around we'd be in trouble...
he's a good guy though. honest.

Candace said...

I saw your signature at the precinct and was proud to know my pastor votes! ;)he he!

KalynRebecca said...

I agree, animals do need rights. :) I also voted yes. And I voted for Obama, though the two aren't really related... state vote. national vote.

Voting is great.

Josh H. said...

so animals get rights...but unborn babies get none?

Klein said...

Good job not bringing up who you voted for president and how you voted on Prop 8.

Anonymous said...

Prop. 2 is awesome...it's like be able to stay at the Grand Hotel in a king size bed the night before you are executed...and I didn't hear...who won the election?

Anonymous said...

And we have a Klein sighting...

Anonymous said...

I am serious...Did Bush win?

Unknown said...

so much for eating my veal with a butter knife...whats next, not being able to fish for dolphins with those 6-pack rings?

Josh H. said...

and...

animals get rights in california yet a 12 yr old girl can go get an abortion without any parental notification. you can't even see an "r" rated movie without a parent if you're under 17. you can't get plastic surgery without parental notification if you're a minor. you can't smoke or drink, but you can have an abortion. good job voters...