Wednesday, October 15, 2008

friends and wheelbarrows ...



yes, I've just purchased 10 yards of playground bark and they're dropping it off at my house this Friday morning ...

so, I'll need a couple friends and wheelbarrows ... we're wheelbarrowing 10 yards of bark into my backyard so my kids can fall off the playground and not die ... if you care about my children, please give me a call and respond to this blog ...

seriously, I think we can knock it out in a couple of hours ... anyone available around 3 p.m. this Friday afternoon? ... I'll buy some ice cream sandwiches ...

7 comments:

Jenna said...

dude i want to, but im in school. bummer.

idiot said...

yup yup. might as well count me in. I'll bring my wheel barrow and be there after work.

JUAN said...

I don't have a wheelbarrow......... but if you need my help you know how to reach me....

Klein said...

I wouldn't help you if you were the last man on earth.

Candace said...

Bobby and I will be there. We are not going out of town this time.

idiot said...

I'll bring an extra shovel for Juan.

idiot said...

you owe me an ice cream sandwich.