Thursday, October 2, 2008

beard challenge ...


I've taken up the beard challenge ...

if you have haven't noticed lately, I have the most beautifully trimmed Norwegian beard ... if you're confused, click here or click here ... if you're jealous or a bit curious, I use a professional beard trimmer and I shave gently twice a week ... a triple blade Winco razor ... edge gel with cooling conditioners ... clean and refreshing ... ultimate closeness and ultimate comfort ... I don't mess around ... it's a beard thing ...

stay classy ...

4 comments:

Klein said...

Yeah, You need to lose weight

Anonymous said...

first, Dan is more macho than you, but we all know that...second...you can shave when you gain 15 pounds...and third...I have the book you need in my bag, so pick it some morning this week when you are dropping off Ava.

Billy Matthews said...

You jerks and your facial hair. You guys are like an exclusive club of hair lovers. What about us guys that can't do "the beard challenge"
If we try we just end up looking like some heroin junkie that hit rock bottom.

How does my older brother Joel get a full beard in 8th grade and I can't grow one at the age of 30?

It must be for a reason because if I had that much power I am sure I would abuse it.

mike wolstenholm said...

want to see who can keep a beard the longest. if you win I'll buy you dinner and your family. you shook my hand tonight. I was wearing the long sleeve shirt.:)