Monday, October 6, 2008

asher's first fight ...


I just wrapped up the craziest weekend ever ...

Friday night ... Sigur Ros at the Greek Theater in Berkeley ... life changing ...

Saturday night ... the Myriad at the Cascade ... glorious ...

Sunday night ... the Stirring ... just finished our vision series ... it's official ... we love ...

so, this morning while I was working out at the gym (chest and back), my son Asher fought his first fight ... he's the man ...

Adiah told me the story on the way home ... this bigger kid stole Asher's green truck at least 100 times ... Asher stole it back ... and then the bigger kid pushed Asher ... Asher stood his ground ... then this bigger kid took Asher's head and smashed it against the ground ... the 'child care' lady ran across the room and grabbed the bigger kid by the arm and threw him in the corner for time out ... Asher screamed a bit, found his green truck, pulled it together and got back to the playing ...

I'm proud of my son ... one day, he'll be that bigger kid (like his dad) ... don't mess with the green truck ...

2 comments:

Cory Eighan said...

how come I got a picture of you, Nate, and Dan fighting over a green truck...

Yori said...

Ok lets be honest, if the Stirring "trinity" faught, Fleck would win. I think that he would be able to "predict" each punch and dodge them... then when Dan and Nate would be so tired they would fall to the ground and sleep.