Monday, October 20, 2008

creepy floating baby ...

yes, the rumors are true ... my wife and I are pregnant ... and not just pregnant, but 5 months pregnant ... and we're having a little girl ... unbelievable ... my crazy life just got a bit crazier ...

4 kids changes everything ... beds and bedrooms and clothes and shoes and food and seatbelts and movie tickets and plane rides and college tuition and weddings ... and on top of that, 3 girls ... drama and boyfriends and lipstick and periods ... someone punch me in the neck ...

I'm proud to say I have the most amazing wife on the planet ... and she happens to be such a great mom ... I wouldn't want to tackle 4 little half-hispanic half-norweigan tikes with anyone else ...

God is so good and has given us such fantastic (I love that word) children ... 134 days ... yep, I've got to get that Honda Pilot ...

14 comments:

Christian said...

134 days= March 3rd (i think i did my math right)

March 3rd= BY BIRTHDAY

March 3rd= Your new lil girls birthday

March 3rd, 2009 = Cake and balloons in the Hospital.


cant wait...

Klein said...

Well, you have officially been fruitful and multiplied. 2 has produced 4.

Love you guys

Jenna said...

be fruitful and multiply, i agree with klein.

JUAN said...

if you want to beat Dan in who has the most comments for one blog, post a blog for viewers to guess her name... I'm assuming it will start with the letter "A".

My guess is Abigail :)

The Spanish spelling is Abegail.....

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Congratulations you guys:)

The Beaverette said...

Yeah 4 kids rock! I am loving life with mine. It is true things change and the cost of life goes up but I can honestly say what they will give you will be priceless! Amazing. We are opposite in our gender count though. 3 boys and 1 girl here! You mom must be thrilled with her love of the femal gender.

tessa said...

YAY! we are all very happy for you folks. :) joy.

Steve Swinburne said...

Congrats. Time for Erica to get a Mini-van.

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Congratulations!

Laura

Unknown said...

congrats!

Gabriel Holden said...

Oh they dont need a minivan, that Buick 88 holds what, 20 people?
LOL

Congrats Nate and Erica!

Dana said...

Oh my gosh I am SOOO excited for you guys!!!!

An Unlikely Retirement said...

Two amazing parents, two incredible big sisters, one awsome big brother - this is going to one infinitely blessed and spoiled little girl!

Jordana said...

Congratulations Nate, you have a beautiful family! Keep us posted on the adventures concerning seat belts, bedrooms, movie tickets, plane rides, and everything else that will be changing. :)