Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ava louise edwardson


every day, I realize HOW much Ava Louise is just like me ... she looks like me ... she talks like me ... she has legs like me ... she remembers like me ... she smiles like me ... and she runs like me (unfortunately) ... have you ever seen me run? exactly ...

and just the other night, I realized that she eats like me ... food can't touch other food ... mashed potatoes can't touch peas ... fruit salad can't touch meat ... beans can't touch the bread ...

a few nights ago, she asked for a bowl for her salad ... she's 5 years old and she already NEEDS a bowl for her salad ... yep, me ... anyone else super obsessive when it comes to food touching food? ... probably just me ...

4 comments:

JUAN said...

cross contamination is the devil...

Unknown said...

i totally agree. food shouldn't touch food. the worst is salad and spaghetti.... WHY?

Candace said...

It all goes to the same place anyway.

Unknown said...

I must mix everything in every meal in every possible combination...potatoes & beans, beans & tri tip, potatoes & tri tip, potatoes on bread, beans on bread, tri tip on bread, potato & beans on bread, potatoes & salad dressing on bread, salad & tri tip on bread...you get the point, I can't handle not knowing every possible flavor combination in front of me...it's EXACTLY the reason a bag of Jelly Bellies FREAKS me out.