Wednesday, May 7, 2008

amish friendship bread ...



another fantastic day ...

prayer in the morning ... Starbucks with Sean Gafner ... Thai Cafe with Christian Ostrom ... Barnes & Noble with Matt and Abby Will ...

my wife baked the most delicious meal ... taco lasagna ... tastes better than it looks ... I ate half the dish ... sweet corn ... and for dessert, yep, Amish friendship bread ... my favorite bread in the world ... I can eat a loaf all by myself ...

wrestled with my kids ... almost broke Adiah's arm ... threw Asher across the room ... made Ava cry twice ... kicked one of the dogs by accident ...

my wife and I just watched another great movie ... Sweeney Todd ... fleet street demon barber or something ... amazing ... I can't believe I didn't get to the theater for this one ... once again, Johnny Depp blows my mind ... and all that blood ... I love it ... I don't think we'll purchase this film (just in case Ava sneaks out of bed at night and throws it in the DVD player) ... she'd never go to Amy's house for a haircut again ...

by the way, I need a haircut ...

no one told me that Sweeney Todd was a musical ... unbelievable ... yep, I'm a 'musical' guy ... moulin rouge ... annie ... mary poppins ... space balls ... I love musicals ... sometimes, I imagine that my life is a musical ... I sing and skip and wear a fake mustache ... I dance around a fire hydrant with an umbrella ...

this has been the best day of my life ...

6 comments:

Anna said...

That movie is amazing. We didn't know it was a musical either so when the movie came on the big screen I leaned over to Heather and wispered "what the...???" She said "oops, I must have forgotten to tell you!"

Sounds like you had a great day! You even got to see me at Target! I'm sure that was just the icing on the cake. :) j/k

Anonymous said...

your next short film should be a musical.

Jeff Yoder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff Yoder said...

Sorry deleted the last one because of spelling. Here it is again.

Did you notice ever since your "no comment" confession your comments have only been 2 per blog?

Retribution?

You should have stayed dark and mysterious.

fyi...the amish are not very friendly

sarah said...

Spaceballs...a musical...did I miss something?

Kari said...

Did you see Accross the Universe, yet? AMAZING!! loved it! Hope you will to!