Saturday, May 3, 2008

david and nicole lim


yep, David Lim is finally married ...

I just got back from the wedding reception in Chico ... unbelievable ... this blog is a tribute to David Lim ...

a couple of years ago, it snowed in Redding ... everywhere ... david lim and I decided to go for a walk around town ... when it snows in Redding, everyone gets weird ... people dress weird ... and people do weird things ...

we found a shopping cart near K-Mart and we pushed it to the top of a hill ... for some reason, david lim decided to get into the shopping cart ... running as fast as I possibly could, I pushed that shopping cart down this steep hill ... and I jumped on back ... we flew ... have you ever seen the film 'Radio Flyer?' ... yep ...

anyways, I will miss david lim ... enjoy marriage ... enjoy life ... enjoy snow ...

2 comments:

Tyler Faires said...

this makes me very happy. I was wondering why my emails have not been replied to in the last few days.

Anna said...

I'm so bummed! I totally wanted to go but Matt did not want to drive down to Chico since he does it every day of the wk. I'm so happy for David!

P.S. thanks for making a comment on my latest blog! :)