Tuesday, December 16, 2008

vanilla protein shakes ...


I'm drinking two vanilla protein shakes a day ... with a banana ... I'm hooked ... and I'm working out a bit ... 4 times a week ... gluts and biceps and legs and chest and triceps ... unbelievable ... I'm that guy ... 'gym' guy ... drinking shakes and eating chicken and curling dumbbells and doing crunches on a huge pink ball ... yep ... crazy ...

my work out partner is a professional trainer ... I've put on 5 pounds ... my arms are huge ... I can bench almost 135 ... everyone at the gym knows my name ... last week, I got crazy on the weights and almost killed myself ... jacked up my neck ... just a reminder, I'm still a little guy ... drinking vanilla protein shakes with bananas ...

anyways, it's been such a great few weeks ... it's great to alive ... and ripped ...

7 comments:

Klein said...

haha. loved this one.

go to costco and get those frozen mixed berrys. Mix them in with your banana. Good stuff

KalynRebecca said...

great picture

idiot said...

Get it bro! But be careful. I tweaked my shoulder this fall at the gym and it cost me 3 months of no gym or light gym. When do you shave your arm pits?

Jeff Yoder said...

That's funny, you don't look that big.

Jenna said...

my cousin had a situation where there was protein in his pee. apparently that's not a good thing. they said he was drinking too many protein drinks...

careful...

Jenna said...

p.s.

that's a true story.. about my cousin.. but it's rare ;). i was just giving you a heads up.

those shakes ARE really good. :)

Klein said...

I always go by the old saying,

"Better to have protein in your pee than blood"

Drink up