Wednesday, December 3, 2008

90 days ...


90 days to go ... 4 kids ... what the heck?

We're stoked about this little girl ... a few weeks BEFORE we knew we were pregnant, an older lady prayed for me at the Stirring ... she encouraged me and then prayed for my family ... she asked, "how many children do you have?" ... to which I replied, "3" ... she smiled and responded, "you've got another child on the way, a little girl and she's a special one" ... I laughed to myself ... not another child, and for sure, not another girl ... a couple weeks later, we found out that we were pregnant ... and yep, a little girl ... tampons and periods and boyfriends and lipstick ... my future ...

I'm so blessed to have such an amazing wife and family ...

6 comments:

Anna said...

90 days, that's crazy! We're at 80 something! It blows my mind to think in less than 100 days I'm going to have a kid!
It's so awesome how God used that woman to tell you about your new daughter, what a blessing your new little miracle is going to be to your family. :)

Bethany Joy Hardy said...

thats how things happened in my family. My littlest sister was born and God has and is still using her in our lives to be a better, closer family.
God isn't done blessing your family!

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, hope all is well....congrats on having the little girl...My records finally in my hands and finished. I want to try to come back out and do something at the Stirring. Give me a shout sometime! Blessings. David.

Annie said...

Such a wild story about the woman who prayed for you! God is good.

Shannon said...

Only you would blog about tampons when talking about your newest little girl to come!

Sharlene said...

Nathan!
Thot i would tell you that we used your "Christmas Star" video last night at our young adults Christmas banquet. We had about 100 people there and it was so well received! The church has made a copy of it (hope that's okay!) and may play it in the services.... Very impactful movie! I simply adore it!
(i think your mom gave us a copy back a year and some ago... )
Lots of love to you guys! Sharlene