Monday, December 22, 2008

the longest day of the week ...

it's late Sunday night ... I'm laying in bed wide awake ... it's been such a great day ... I'm convinced that Sunday is the longest day of the week ...

if you're wondering, this is my typical Sunday ...

wake up at 7:30 ...
get dressed and cruise downtown to the Eureka Way campus ...
I drop off the laptop computer ...
I cruise down to Starbucks for a doubleshot on ice ...
I speak at the 10 am gathering ...
We eat lunch at Burrito Bandito ...
I nap ...
I cruise to the Bechelli Campus ...
on the way, I buy two footlong turkey Subway sandwiches ...
I speak at the 5 pm gathering ...
I eat a Subway sandwich and drink iced tea ...
I speak at the 7 pm gathering ...
I pray for people, tear down a stage and cruise home at 10 pm ...
my wife and I watch a movie ...

tonight, my wife and I watched "Run, Fatboy, Run" ... amazing ... what a great film ... I hope I get it for Christmas ... once again, I am inspired to write and direct films ... since the first time I watched "Good Will Hunting" in the theater years ago, I have been fascinated with film writing ... actually, I wrote a film years ago, but I lost it ... bummer ...

anyways, I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve at the Cascade ... don't miss it ... enjoy God and drink protein shakes ...

5 comments:

Klein said...

I find it funny that you said that yesterday in particular was the longest day, which is in fact the shortest day, Dec 21. Shortest day of the year.

Way to nail that one out of the park.

Peace

Jenna said...

totally--sundays are long but incredible.

Good Will Hunting is also incredible. first movie i ever bought for myself.
made me want to understand people better. and read really good books.

JUAN said...

Someone once told me Good Will Hunting reminded them of my life...

and now that I think of it, they probably meant everything except for the fact that he was a genius....

JUAN said...

Jenna... Howard Zinn doesn't write good books, just so you know.

Jenna said...

haha... thanks juan.

i'll steer clear