Friday, January 23, 2009

Stirring Downtown ...


yes, the rumors are true ... in a few weeks, we're moving the Stirring office downtown ...

we found this sweet suite in one of those old school buildings downtown ... right above Nathan's Anthems, that tattoo parlor on the corner ... and my brother Jeremy is designing and building a recording studio downstairs ... hipsters unite ...

not to mention,my friend Paul just helped to open a new restaurant downtown called the Eatery ... I eat at the eatery almost every week ... burgers and tacos and calamari ... and South American coffee drinks that keep you up for 3 days ... (don't tell fleck) ...

downtown is where it's at ... the studio, the eatery, tattoos and the Stirring ... oh yeah, and the police department ... just in case some crazy guy tries to fight me or tries to choke me on the sidewalk ... downtown gets crazy ...

6 comments:

amy coverdale said...

don't forget the Coverdales are downtown. actually we ARE downtown. don't forget it.

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Yay for downtown! Jon and I ate at the Eatery for the first time this week and we LOVED it! Thanks for the gift certificate, now we are hooked.

Shannon Pirie said...

I am so telling FLECK

Candace said...

Yay downtown. Soon Jericho Climbing Gym will be right across the street! Downtown has an awesome future ahead!

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Billy Matthews said...

I'm thinking of opening a gypsy martial arts studio downtown. Do you think it will fly?