Thursday, January 22, 2009

40 days ...

40 days and counting ... we're having a baby ... 40 seems like an important number ...

40 days God floods the earth ...
40 days God's children wander in the wilderness ...
40 days Moses was on the mountain with God ...
40 days the spies are in the land ...
40 days of Jonah and Ninevah ...
40 days Ezekial lays on his right side ...
40 days Jesus was tempted by the Devil ...
40 days Jesus was seen by His disciples after resurrection ...

in 40 days, my life changes ...

4 comments:

Anna said...

Today is exactly 1 month from my due date. Scary. Exciting. Lord please help us!!! :)

Amy Dubois said...

It does change but it will be wonderful and exciting and scary and joyous! Come on Alicia! We're waiting for you!

Klein said...

This is a great blog entry. One of my favorites. Grace and Peace my brother

Leah said...

You'll be great, I hear once you have three kids it doesn't really matter how many more you have because they just all start blending together. I guess you're about to find out how true that is! Let us know....