Wednesday, June 3, 2009

grandpa and grandma ...

I'm floored by God's goodness ...

I'm so grateful to be alive and to know Jesus ... Jesus has changed my life in every way possible ... someone asked me a question this week, "When did you know you wanted to be a pastor?" ... I responded, "I never wanted to be a pastor" ... a few years ago, I met Jesus and He changed my life ... I just want to know God and love God and walk with God ... whether I serve burgers at Red Robin or teach weekly at a church, I will live my life to bring glory and honor to Jesus ... pastor is not a job, it's a calling ...

this week, I spent time with my grandpa and grandma ... they've walked with Jesus for their entire lives ... they've traveled around the world and shared Jesus in more than 50 nations ... they've seen great revival in cities and churches and villages ... grandpa plays the trombone and grandma plays the piano ...

I'm so grateful for my grandpa and grandma and the legacy they will leave behind ... they gave their lives ... they have shown me a love worth knowing ... they have shown me a life worth chasing ... they have shown me Jesus and I will never be the same ...

2 comments:

Klein said...

"whether I serve burgers at Red Robin or teach weekly at a church, I will live my life to bring glory and honor to Jesus ... pastor is not a job, it's a calling ..."

So is serving burgers a calling?

West Coast Scrapper said...

Your grandparents are cool!

I'm blogging now to...come visit :)

http://scrappinwestcoast.blogspot.com/

Lisa