Sunday, May 3, 2009

Unleashing the power of everyone ...


tonight we began our Acts series ... we're calling it unleashing the power of everyone ... in Acts, Jesus says, "you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you!" ... our prayer is that God would give us the courage and boldness to live filled with His Holy Spirit ...

our 'When God Dreams' Conference is this weekend ... I'm spending the next few days praying and preparing for the Conference ... at this point, we have more than 20 different churches from our city and beyond coming to be involved ... I'm so grateful for everyone helping create and dream and pull this thing off ... props to our amazing Stirring team ...

My wife and I saw Wolverine Friday night ... amazing! ... we're huge X-Men fans ... if you could be any mutant, what would you be? ...

3 comments:

hannahrae said...

i have the same hair as rogue, but i totally wish i was storm...so rad!

Rebecca Gafner said...

easy. Flying. Wolvering was awesome....Sean and I watched the first X-Men last night...tonight its on for X-Men 2.....can't wait...

JUAN said...

I think I'd be Franklin Richards. But I also like Nate Gray and Apocalypse :)