Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Asher ...


Happy Birthday Asher ...

2 years old and you're the man ... riding bikes and throwing balls ... handsome little guy, just like your dad ...

I pray for you every night, that you would grow up to be a man of God ... that you would love Jesus and follow Him with your whole heart ... I know you have a great call on your life and I will pray for you and encourage you until I see you walk in that great calling ... you're a marked little man and I can't wait to see the bold man of God you will one day become ...

and please stop beating up your sisters ... that's not cool!

2 comments:

Amy Dubois said...

Happy Birthday big buy!

Cartoon said...

awwwww can't wait to meet the little man....he sure looks an awful lot like u boys when you were little!!! :D