Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kings ...


just spent a few days with my family in Sacramento ...

my father got me officially hooked on the first 3 episodes of Kings ... a new television series based on the David and Saul story in the Bible ... it's incredible ... the story and the writing and the cinematography and the creativity ... and so far, it's fairly true to the actual story, with a few Hollywood differences, of course ... I won't ruin it for you ... if you're not watching it, go online and get caught up ...

the only bummer, it shows Sunday evenings at 8 a.m. ... I think I'm a bit tied up Sunday evenings ... but I'll catch up online ...

3 comments:

Candace said...

That's cool. I thought the show looked good but I wasn't aware it was based on the David Saul story. Crazy. I'll have to watch it online.

Anna said...

We like that show too but after we started watching it I went back and read the story of Saul and David and I'd say after about the first episode it went mostly Hollywood. There are only a few truths weaved into the plot but it's still a cool show and we really enjoy it! :)

Anonymous said...

I also have to watch this online, big bummer it's on Sunday nights, but otherwise a great show.