Friday, April 3, 2009

200th post ...

please take this moment with me to celebrate my 200th post ... I'm making blog history ...

I want to take this special moment to thank all my blogging friends and fans ... this blog wouldn't be possible without you ... I thank my family and my amazing wife ... you give me the courage to blog in the face of such a dangerous world ...

a special shout out to all the Stirring bloggers ... you make me laugh and you make my cry and I will forever read your blogs ... thank you for your silly videos and your precious links and sharing all your beautiful stories with me ... you are truly an inspiration ...

and most of all, I want to thank Jesus ... without Jesus in my life, I am blogless ... period ... You are my hope and my blogging life ... may my blog bring You glory ... amen ...

1 comment:

Amy Dubois said...

200?! Seriously! I've got 2.