Sunday, April 26, 2009

late night ramblings ...

just got back from the Catalyst Conference ...

what a life changing few days ... more than anything, spending time with leaders and visionaries from all over the nation affirmed what God is already speaking to our church and where God is leading us in this next season ... whenever I hear Erwin McManus speak, I get infused with passion and creativity ... Francis Chan ruined me ... I was on my face on the ground underneath my chair ... awkward, but powerful ... coming back from the conference, I am more desperate for the raw power of the Spirit of God in my life ...

next week, we're beginning our new series through the book of Acts ... unleashing the power of everyone ... Acts is such a dangerous and threatening story ... I can't wait to see how God shapes us over this Summer ... my prayer is that the Holy Spirit would come upon us and fill us so that we can live the power of God in every way possible ...

we had an incredible day with the Stirring community ... we just wrapped up the Heaven series ... over this past year, the Stirring has become so much more than just a gathering or people ... we've really become a family ... God is healing and God is speaking and God is calling and God is shaping us to become a force of love in our city ...

may we be filled with Jesus ...
may we breath life into the dry bones all around us ...
may we live heaven now ...

No comments: