Wednesday, March 11, 2009

simply Christian ...


I'm reading Simply Christian again and getting ready for our 'heaven' series ...
N.T. Wright blows my mind ...
This is the most inspiring and provoking book I've read in years ...
My mind hurts so good ...

I just finished a chapter on the Holy Spirit ... God's breath upon His people ... God's spirit alive in us, making us the temple of God, where God dwells on earth ... where heaven crashes into earth ... the Spirit of God awakening God's new creation in the world ... amazing ... we are God's people on earth, filled with the Spirit of God, calling the world back into a life with Jesus ...

tonight, I'm praying for more of that in my life ... I'm so grateful for Jesus in my life and I'm so hungry to see heaven on earth ... to see the love and compassion and justice and beauty of God crash into earth through His people ... not someday, but today ... (or tomorrow, because it's already 11:41 pm and I'm tired) ...

this book will change your life ... (and read the Bible, too) ...

1 comment:

the lains said...

Do you know if they bootleg this book in Mongolia? If not I guess I will submit to Amazon.